Friday, September 5, 2008




Hello everyone! I made my own birthday cake!!! :) I was so excited to do it and I'm continuing to do it every year!! And boy was everybody proud of me!!! It was French Vanilla and it had turquoise blue icing in the middle and green on top, with swirls I made with a fork!!! :0) And I put sprinkles on top!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it Chef Jazzy! We look forward to eating at your restaurant! Don't forget to have a special seat for the Mayor! Love always, Mom and Dad

Jasmine said...

Thanks Mom and Dad!

Jasmine said...

Wuv you guys so much! <><

Comedian Tay said...

Hey Jazz!! Its Tay!! <3
Call me as soon as you can!!
And i want some recipes!!!
Oh and P.S. Dont leave out that i am gonna be working at your resteraunt!!!!
Lol
Luv Tay <33

Comedian Tay said...

WOW JAZZ!!! I know you are gonna be a Bakery Chef no matter what!!

Love Taylor <33

Hotshot's Wife said...

I wanna be the waitress and Uncle Jim can be the waiter :)
So how did the Birthday cake taste?? You never emailed me you cute little neice of mine.

Aunt Trisha

Jasmine said...

IT TASTED SO GOOD!