Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hey everyone! I have a recipe for you! my friend (COMEDIAN Tay) had so
many cherries at her house that we where thinking of something to
bake that had cherries in it... so we looked online for cherry recipes
and found a smoothie but she did not have a blender so I thought of cherry ice cream! and so we made it! it was super good! here is the recipe.

About 1 Or More Cup Of Cherries
And Vanilla Ice Cream

1. So what you do is wash the cherries first then
pit the cherries and put in bowl.
2. Put desired amount of vanilla ice cream in bowl.
(the more the sweeter!)
3. Mush with potato masher or a big spoon until
cherries are well blended with ice cream.
4. Then you can do a taste test!
5. Comment and tell me how good it was!

6 comments:

Jasmine said...

Come on! no comments yet?

Jasmine said...

hello?

Hotshot's Wife said...

Okay here is an answer to your comments on this blog. Comments, I have left you some......
Hello? Um, can you hear me now?????

You are too cute.
Aunt Trisha

Jasmine said...

TRY THE RECIPE OR ELSE!

TEEHEE!

Sadie said...

I WILL!! just as soon as I get a whole cup of cherries!

Jasmine said...

LOL! XD