Tuesday, May 25, 2010





These are some pics of my vacation in California!

10 comments:

Jasmine said...

yes it is a water proof camera!!!!

Hotshot's Wife said...

Had fun with you. It was too short of a visit......come back.

Love,
AUNT TRISH

Anonymous said...

WHO is that gourgeous horse?! YOU MUST TELL ME OR YOU WILL BE DOOMED DX< -
sadie of course!

Jasmine said...

It's my aunt roxanns horse i forgot it's name but she has 2 i think but they are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jasmine said...

Wait i think shes ur aunt too!!!!!

Jasmine said...

she lives in californa!

Sadie said...

my mom told me that she's not even my aunt, but just a friend, she also said that she had a lot of horses, but maybe that's changed. that horse must be an Arabian, because roxanne shows them. did you get to ride at all? or were they to high-strung? arabians can be that way, cuz' their a hot-blood breed! their also my fav breed. I used to ride two of them called cocoa and randy, till they were sold. now I ride a QH called fancy, and a paint (she dosn't have any spots) called sunshine!

long comment, hope yah don't mind!

Jasmine said...

Oh ya I don't think shes my aunt either. :( No she only has like 2 or 3 horses now. Yes they are Arabian, and one of them is named Jazzy! I did not get to ride them cuz they had a competition the next day and they had to stay clean, and not get tired. :( Wow that QH sounds pretty! :0

Love,

Jazzers

Sadie said...

fancy is kind of pretty, has a nice face, but she's also 26 years old! I think I like sunshine better, cuz' she's not old, only 14 (horses are first brocked about 4 or 5, they are in their prime from 10 - 17, then there're pretty worn out) I ride fancy on the barrels though, and she's got enough spunck to do that much, sorry for another long comment

Sadie said...

Now that Fancy is mine I can't believe I said that! She's the most beautiful horse in the world, she's super energetic, she's actually only 23!