Hey whats up? Welcome to my blogger :) My name is Jasmine. I love karate and enjoy most sports! I hope you enjoy my blog and will try to keep you updated!
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Hey what's up? Last Saturday I went to my friends birthday and then went ice skating! Here are some pics! :)
Oh, it looks like it was so much fun! I wish I had that many friends :( I used to take ice skating lessons, I could skate backwards! Now I'm pretty sure I'd fall.
4 comments:
Oh, it looks like it was so much fun! I wish I had that many friends :( I used to take ice skating lessons, I could skate backwards! Now I'm pretty sure I'd fall.
Wow you could skate backwards!?
I tried that but i just fell on my face. :(
There was some technique to it . . . I think you would bend your legs and and angle your heels together or something like that
XD
Post a Comment