
Haha I just was on the trampoline, as I was doing my front flip, I over flipped over the springs then I "tucked and rolled" XD into the garden. My neck popped so that felt good, but my face stings and my knees hurt haha...
~I also tested for my red-black belt! Yay! Now this is my last belt until my black belt, I'm testing for that in May 2012 =D I will post pictures once I can get them uploaded, I've been having troubles... XD
~I have been practicing on my driving in the Jeep, It's odd cause it's a stick shift =P The first time I was driving I stalled four times haha =P But the second time I only stalled once! Yay!
~Oh and yesterday I was playing a softball game, AND I HIT A BALL OUT OF THE PARK! I was like "Oh ya HOMERUN!" I was screaming as I was running around the bases XD
~Me and my friend Molly witnessed a car crash at the ball park too... it was insane! Me and her were getting burgers, so we ordered and we turned around and we were looking at the other ball games, and the freeway is right behind them. Then we started seeing smoke coming from behind the bushes by the freeway, and next we heard loud brakes screeching down the freeway, and then the car hit the cement freeway dividers ( I don't know the real name of them =P) And flew backwards and stopped. Me and Molly looked at each other and were like "WWHHAAATT?!" Everybody heard the brakes and the car hitting the wall. And gratefully there was a medic there so he crawled under the fence and helped the woman get out, with the help of freeway passerby's. Then after like five minuets the firemen came followed by an ambulance, sheriff, state trooper (He was going like 80 m.p.h. on the other side of the road to get there... It was so EPIC =D There was also one more policeman (This is a long story sorry if It's boring...) So they moved the car out of the way and a fireman started redirecting traffic, they eventually found out that the woman had broke her hip and must have had whip lash, we think she also hurt her back because she was not moving at all =( Besides shaking in shock.
So any way if you read that all I give you credit! I just had to get all the details in there... XD
So ya! I love Ya'll and I got to go now bye!
Jazzer
2 comments:
I read the whole story.....LOL So excited to hear about your accomplishment with Karate. Hope you're having tons of fun with Grandma :)
Love ya.
AUNT TRISH
Haha thanks!
Post a Comment