Hey whats up? Welcome to my blogger :) My name is Jasmine. I love karate and enjoy most sports! I hope you enjoy my blog and will try to keep you updated!
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Fly Over States
This is a behind the scenes video just so you can learn the meaning of the song. Yup I love Jason Aldeans music so stay tuned for a video of ME playing his songs! :D (Maybe XD)
My favorite one of his is My Kinda Party ... It's got a good beat :PP
And another idea: Let's put all the requests in a hat & draw out a song we should do as our first video! (When the time comes :PP)
PS: we don't need to wait for me to learn an instrument before we do our first vid, because, with the right program, I can take Jason's music and insert our voice into it instead of his. Or we could just sing with no background music. Yay!
5 comments:
You will play them with Epic Minus Fail as soon as I learn guitar or piano.
Yup! You can request anything! :)
Hint hint.... lol xD
My favorite one of his is My Kinda Party ... It's got a good beat :PP
And another idea: Let's put all the requests in a hat & draw out a song we should do as our first video!
(When the time comes :PP)
PS: we don't need to wait for me to learn an instrument before we do our first vid, because, with the right program, I can take Jason's music and insert our voice into it instead of his. Or we could just sing with no background music. Yay!
Ya totally! We could also sing with just a per-recorded guitar solo :)
Post a Comment